ComicsPlus offers thousands of digital comics, graphic novels and manga for all ages. You can access titles using a smartphone, tablet, or computer, and comics can be downloaded to multiple devices. There is never a wait to read! All items are available at all times to everyone.
- Download the LibraryPass app through your device’s app store, or access through the web at https://login.librarypass.com/
- Log in
Search for your library
Gorham: Baxter Memorial Library ME
Enter your 14 digit library card number with no spaces
If prompted for a PIN, use the last four digits of your card number
Navigating the Collection
There are several ways to take a look at the titles we have access to through ComicsPlus!
- Featured includes seasonal and curated themes for all ages
- Popular lets you see what other people are currently reading
- Just Added shows you all the newest titles
- Categories allows you to browse by a wide range of genres and themes
- Publishers is a great way to explore
- Or click on the magnifying glass to search!
Tip: Using the website offers even more options for browsing, including filtering by age and creating more advanced searches.
Add titles to My Shelf to save them for later!
There are two ways to add a title to your shelf:
- When you read a title it will automatically appear on your shelf. To start reading a book in your browser, click the Read Now icon on the details page of a title. Within the app, select a book, then choose either Download Now or Stream Now to begin reading.
- You can add titles to your shelf without reading them by clicking the + icon. Likewise, you can remove titles from your shelf by clicking the – icon.